Vacation Rental Description
Our Barrier Dunes townhouse, Sea Breeze, offers two water views! We are right on 1 of 3 fresh water fishing ponds in Barrier Dunes and also have a view of the Gulf of Mexico! The gulf front pool is about
80 steps from Sea Breeze and the beach, approximately 130 steps (not feet!)!
Sea Breeze has a private porch off each bedroom as well as a spacious back deck off the living room. Enjoy the lake and the Gulf from the back porch while grilling your catch of the day! Each bedroom and the living room has a TV and VCR!
Make our home yours while you enjoy the beach rated #1 in the USA by Dr. Stephen Leatherman in 2002! Sea Breeze is stocked and ready to make you feel right at home--from beach chairs to laundry soap, you will be comfortable and ready to relax!
Barrier Dunes is a quiet, gated complex with 2 pools, lighted tennis courts, lots of green space for the kids and dogs to play, boardwalks throughout and right outside the gates to St. Joseph Penisula State
Enjoy a day at the beach, boating on St. Joseph Bay, surf fishing (or just fish from the back porch!), crabbing, snorkel, go horseback riding ON the beach, collect shells or just take a walk along the
beach for miles without seeing a soul!
We want Sea Breeze to be your Home Away From Home, so we supply many extra's for your family and your dog! Don't forget to check our website AMENITIES page before you pack--it may save you time and money!
See www.CapeSanBlasPetFriendly.com for more details!
VACATION RENTAL AMENITIES:
Owners Provide: Beach Chairs, Beach Umbrella, Beach Cart, Sand Toys, Grill, VCR Movies, laundry detergent, dish soap and much more! We want this home to be as comfortable as your home! See website AMENITIES page!
* Covered Parking
* Hot and Cold Outdoor shower
* End Unit
* Views of Gulf of Mexico and Lake (fish from back Porch!
* Gulf of Mexico is ON SITE--120 steps from Sea Breeze!
* Next to St. Joseph Peninsula State Park!
* 2 Neighborhood Pools
* Lighted Tennis Courts
* Pet Stations
* Boat Washing Area
* Boardwalks throughout with lots of green space for your kids and
ACTIVITES AND ATTRACTIONS:
* St. Joseph Peninsula State Park is right outside the Gates to Barrier Dunes! Boat ramp at park!
* Great seafood in Port St. Joe (20 min.) and Apalachicola (25 min)
* St. Joe Bay for boating, fishing and more!
* Wildlife viewing, shelling, and more at St. Joseph State park!
* Hiking, biking or walking
* Or just relax and enjoy the white sand beaches of the beach voted #1 in the USA, though it's still the "Forgotten Coast"--UNCROWDED with NO high rise condos!
Your well behaved dog(s) are always welcome! See website PETS page!